Friday, September 3, 2010

Woman Puts Her Hand Down a Bears Throat!?!?



A Wisconsin woman hears a weird sound coming from her backyard, looks out the window, and sees a mama black bear obviously choking on something. The bear is close to passing out when the woman realizes that it must be her dogs bone that is lodged in the bears throat. Although the bear has one of her cubs close by, she is so close to passing out that she doesn't mind it when the woman reaches down the bears throat, grabs the bone, and pulls it out. Not really sure there is anything else I need to write about this one...

Here is the story, and HERE is where I found the story. Back to my weekly postings!

2 comments:

  1. Not that tough, the bear was already passed out. I would have done it in a second, naked, and they would have had the article on me, taking off my close, and then saving the bear. The media...

    ReplyDelete