Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Signs of Life



It has been about 18 months since my last post. I started this blog to help me get through graduate school, and (surprise) once I graduated I stopped posting. I'd like to start writing my trip reports again, as well as gear reviews and anything else related to the outdoors. My last post was about my trip to Glacier National Park, but I never actually posted about my trip! There is a reason for that, but I'll lay that all out once I actually write the post.

I have a trip planned to the Tetons next month, a local trip planned with my cousin in August, and another fishing/backpacking trip to the High Uintah's in the works as well. I'm selling my MSR Microworks filter today so I can get a Sawyer filter before the Tetons trip, and have other gear exchanges I'm working on. Needless to say, there is plenty to write about, I just need to make it happen. This was just a quick post to let my followers know that I'm still alive and well, I've been hiking more than I ever did during my three years of grad school, and am running three miles every morning so that I can enjoy my hikes even more (lightening my "load" so to speak).

Actual post still to come...in the meantime, here is a little teaser taken during my trip to Glacier Nat Park:




No comments:

Post a Comment