Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Blog number two???

Why, you may ask, am I starting a second blog when I never even update my first? Good question. The truth is that I may neglect to update this one as well. I am a champ at starting AND finishing projects, but it appears that I am a master procrastinator when it comes to blogging...

The main reason I chose to start a new blog was a privacy issue. I wanted all of my friends to be able to follow my blog without having to log into blogspot, but don't want any creepy stalker-ex's to be able to see all of our personal photos and read about our latest.

This blog, as it is so appropriately titled, is an outdoors blog. While I may have random posts as well, the "theme", if you will, is the outdoors. My first blog will be for our family updates, while this will be dedicated to my outdoors adventures and those which I hope to one day experience. I have a feeling that I will get just as many followers with this blog as my last (thanks for reading Kylie) but I see this as another outlet to express my love for the outdoors. So, for all (meaning the one or two of you) who read - I hope you enjoy...

7 comments:

  1. LOL! Thanks for the shoutout!! I am so glad you decided to do this! I am sure when baby gets here, Sommer will want to share every cute, funny, heartwarming moment! I hope to come along for the ride. SO, Sommer, if not for your own enjoyment, blog for my sake PLEASE? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should get ben to email you that picture of my silhouette on the top of Nebo. If you post that on here, then I will follow religiously:) Just kidding, I will regardless...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WILL get that photo from Ben Danny-Boy! I still laugh thinking about it actually. Kylie - we can only hope:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea. I can help you with posts if you want with ideas of hikes and what not. Definitely can send over some pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geoff, I was actually thinking of you sending some pics over. Free advertising for your business:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. when are we going skydiving?

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I have money...unless you want to pay:) In that case I can go whenever you want!

    ReplyDelete